Marketing Automation Specialist, MJBiz – Remote/Denver
MJBizDaily, an award-winning B2B media company producing online news services, newsletters, magazines and major trade shows is seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to produce and improve our email newsletters and email marketing efforts on behalf of our company and our clients.
This position reports directly to the Engagement Marketing Director.
Our headquarters are in Lakewood CO, however this full-time position can be remote if desired. Required ‘office hours’ for any meetings are 10am-3pm MT, Tuesday-Friday, with a 40-hour week workload assumed.
Applicants must be US residents. Some US travel may be required on occasion. Office space will be available for any Denver-area staff requesting it post-pandemic.
MJBizDaily is a division of Anne Holland Ventures Inc, a woman-owned firm headquartered in Lakewood Colorado. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We’ve been rapidly expanding our family of email newsletters; these are key to expanding our contact list and revenue. You’ll be the power behind it. You will produce our seven newsletters. Our editorial team can provide the content, but we’ll rely on you to get them out the door.
You’ll also manage scheduling, quality control and production of marketing emails for company marketing and client marketing. We will look to you to help identify and execute improvements in email marketing functionality, processes and results.
As our Marketing Automation Specialist, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Place content and build multiple email newsletters and client marketing emails each week. This requires some judgment on content and messaging as well as very solid technical know-how.
- Do quality control on all email newsletters and marketing including ensuring appropriate ads, including client ads and house ads, are placed in email newsletters and that all links and formatting works appropriately.
- Provide and adhere to best practices on email design, GDPR compliance, forwarding, reporting.
- Coordinate Eloqua list pulls, reporting, a/b tests, company-wide email scheduling, activity filters, suppression lists and more, working with IT.
- Identify opportunities for nurture campaigns, maintain a review schedule for autoresponders and confirmation pages; coordinate with marketing.
- Provide insights and solutions, continuous improvements, on marketing and editorial email templates, approaches.
- Ownership of brand consistency on all email templates.
- Use data and reports to identify areas of risk and potential improvement as well as patterns of success.
- 2+ years of experience in hands-on email marketing role
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously while strictly adhering to tight deadlines and nailing the details.
- Proficiency with Eloqua or similar email technology (Marketo, Pardot, etc.). You should be able to send emails, add forms, build lists, place ad code, do A/B tests, track results and more.
- A content marketing or content background is a plus
Depending on experience, the salary range for this role is $45,000-$60,000 plus healthcare, flexible vacation and 401k.
Applicants must be a U.S. or Canada resident for this position. Residents of CA, NY, LA, MA are not eligible for this role. Some U.S. travel may be required on occasion.
As seen in the WSJ, Harvard Business Review and on NPR, MJBizDaily is a division of Anne Holland Ventures Inc, a woman-owned company based in Lakewood, CO. We are an equal opportunity employer which recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. Our flexible hours and benefits support employees looking for a non-normative experience.
[su_button url=”https://app.trinethire.com/companies/32857-mjbiz/jobs/40394-automated-marketing-specialist” target=”blank” style=”default” background=”#EB9E26″ color=”#000000″ size=”10″]Apply Now[/su_button]